Let’s play a game!
If you already know me it might be simple– but if not… vamos a ver!
For each of the following pictures, decide which one is American and which one is Spanish. Leave your answers in the comments.
If someone gets all of them correct, I’ll send you a super cool postcard from Madrid 🙂
1. We’ll start easy with some public transportation. American Spanish or Spanish American?
2. And the Fall foliage?
3. What about holiday decor?
4. These monuments should be easy!
5. And the parks’ inhabitants? Are they Spanish or American bird friends?
6. Let’s take a look at some lunch…
7. Beautiful Boats!
8. Which of these gorgeous flowers is American?
9. Probably the hardest one in the series…
10. More Christmas decorations!
11. I love nature…
12. Spanish Sabores or American Sabores?
13. Holiday Dinners!
14. And, finally, can you guess which of these gorgeous people is American? 🙂
Latest posts by Lauren Aloise (see all)
- Food Tours in Valencia: Devour Valencia - July 18, 2017
- Excellent Barcelona Winery Tour: Farm-to-Table Wine & Cava Day Trip - June 25, 2017
- Watermelon Mint Gazpacho Recipe: A 10-Minute Summer Recipe - June 17, 2017