Let’s play a game!
If you already know me it might be simple– but if not… vamos a ver!
For each of the following pictures, decide which one is American and which one is Spanish. Leave your answers in the comments.
If someone gets all of them correct, I’ll send you a super cool postcard from Madrid 🙂
1. We’ll start easy with some public transportation. American Spanish or Spanish American?
2. And the Fall foliage?
3. What about holiday decor?
4. These monuments should be easy!
5. And the parks’ inhabitants? Are they Spanish or American bird friends?
6. Let’s take a look at some lunch…
7. Beautiful Boats!
8. Which of these gorgeous flowers is American?
9. Probably the hardest one in the series…
10. More Christmas decorations!
11. I love nature…
12. Spanish Sabores or American Sabores?
13. Holiday Dinners!
14. And, finally, can you guess which of these gorgeous people is American? 🙂
Latest posts by Lauren Aloise (see all)
- My Favorite Foodie Finds in Barcelona: Summer 2017 - September 24, 2017
- Top 20 Essential Spanish Recipes to Make at Home - September 9, 2017
- Barcelona with Kids: Top Things to do in Barcelona as a Family - August 28, 2017