Let’s play a game!
If you already know me it might be simple– but if not… vamos a ver!
For each of the following pictures, decide which one is American and which one is Spanish. Leave your answers in the comments.
If someone gets all of them correct, I’ll send you a super cool postcard from Madrid 🙂
1. We’ll start easy with some public transportation. American Spanish or Spanish American?
2. And the Fall foliage?
3. What about holiday decor?
4. These monuments should be easy!
5. And the parks’ inhabitants? Are they Spanish or American bird friends?
6. Let’s take a look at some lunch…
7. Beautiful Boats!
8. Which of these gorgeous flowers is American?
9. Probably the hardest one in the series…
10. More Christmas decorations!
11. I love nature…
12. Spanish Sabores or American Sabores?
13. Holiday Dinners!
14. And, finally, can you guess which of these gorgeous people is American? 🙂
Latest posts by Lauren Aloise (see all)
- Watermelon Mint Gazpacho Recipe: A 10-Minute Summer Recipe - June 17, 2017
- 4th of July Summer Sangria Recipe - June 17, 2017
- Yes, We Can! An exploration into the Spanish obsession with canned food - May 14, 2017