Thank you so much for signing up for my quarterly newsletter! I send this out every January, April, July, and October (for now!).
Why not more often?
It’s all about time. There is never enough! In addition to maintaining this website, I also am busy building our Devour Spain brand and running our food tours in Madrid, Barcelona, and Seville. When I need a break from that, I write for About.Com as their Spanish food expert and run a popular recipe blog (in Spanish!) called Recetas Americanas.
For those wondering, I do sleep– if I don’t get 7 hours a night, I’m not a very nice person.
But I am always searching for more balance, and love to travel, cook and exercise in my free time.
So thanks again for signing up, I really appreciate it. Here are some links you might find useful:
- Read a bit more about me and how I ended up living in Spain and starting a food business
- All of my Spanish recipe posts— or skip to the most popular: Sangria, Tortilla, Churros, Spinach and Chickpeas
- Best hotels in Spain for foodies
- Gastro guides to top Spanish cities
- My recent culinary escapades (mostly) in Spain